Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hi Family and Friends,
Training is almost done and I will be sworn in tomorrow as a volunteer. Training was good but long and I can't wait to get to my new site. I have been placed in the district of Mchinji in the village of Nyoka. My site is brand new and wonderful, I am right next to a mountain and only two hours away from Lilongwe.

I wish I had the time to tell you all about the two months of training but I just don't have the time. I will try to upload photos of training and of swearing in before I head to my site for the next three months.

Love you all, Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know everything went smoothly or sounds like it in training! :D I got my job in China, so its official, that I will be living over there no later than August 15! Loves and hugs!

    ReplyDelete